Did you know that as much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling? It stands to reason that making smart decisions regarding your heating and cooling system can have a large effect on your bank account.
One of those smart decisions involves a maintenance agreement for your HVAC system. Not only does it get you priority service for your heating, cooling and plumbing systems during inconvenient breakdowns – but you can likely prevent many of those breakdowns from occurring in the first place.
Benefits of a maintenance agreement
Regular maintenance allows your systems to work at peak efficiency. If your heating and cooling system is not running properly it may be working too hard, resulting in inconsistent air temperatures, reduced comfort and higher utility bills.
Additional benefits to a maintenance agreement include:The convenience of having your air conditioning, heating and plumbing maintenance taken care of on a schedule and preserving manufacturer’s warranties on major component failures.
- The safety and security of knowing your air conditioning, heating and plumbing systems are operating safely and efficiently – with no dangerous loose electrical wires or water leaks.
- Getting priority service. We put you in the front of the line for service in the unlikely event that you experience the need for any type of urgent service.
- Preventing breakdowns caused by issues that are easy to fix when found early. Routine maintenance can prevent most system failures – which are inconvenient and can be costly.
- Increasing the life span of your equipment. Regularly scheduled maintenance extends the life of your HVAC equipment by up to 25%.
- Saving money with discounted services. You can save 15% on services and materials when you have a service maintenance agreement.
To learn more about maintenance agreements and pricing, visit here for maintenance agreement information. It makes sense – and saves dollars, so sign up today!