Schedule, purchase or renew a maintenance agreement
Starting at just $260!*
Mail or Fax
*Price valid for returning maintenance agreement holders.
With a Lindstrom Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement, you not only get priority service – for your air conditioning, heating and plumbing systems – you can prevent those problems from happening in the first place, and save money in the process!”
Why Should You Become a Service Partner?“
- Instant Recognition. As a member of our Service Partner Plan, you will be flying “first-class” whenever you need air conditioning, heating or plumbing sales, service, or repair.
- Convenience of having your air conditioning/heating and plumbing maintenance is taken care of, preserving manufacturers’ warranties on major component failures.
- Peace of Mind. Knowing that your air conditioning, heating, and plumbing systems are operating safely and efficiently – no loose electrical wires or water leaks.
- Priority Service. We put you in the front of the line for service in the unlikely event that you experience the need for any type of urgent service.
- 15% Discount. Service Partner Plan customers are given a 15% discount off of everything we service including cooling, heating, plumbing, air quality, and air duct cleaning.
- Increase Equipment Life Span. Our routine maintenance extends your air conditioning, heating, and plumbing equipment’s life span up to 25% and that’s worth at least $125 dollars a year.
- Transferrable. You have the option of transferring your plan to your new home if you move to a home in our service area. Or you can even transfer the coverage to the new owners of your home, should you move out of our coverage area.
- Indoor Air Quality Maintenance. As part of the annual maintenance, we will look at your indoor air quality equipment, change filters, and perform any duty to ensure your indoor air quality.
- Prevention of breakdowns. Routine maintenance prevents most system failures. Air conditioning, heating & plumbing system failures are not only inconvenient but costly!
- Two visits for plumbing and/or two visits for AC maintenance (as long as you purchase one or both agreements). We will come to perform our complete service and efficiency maximization protocol on your air conditioning/heating system once each season and perform an annual plumbing inspection.
- 15% Discounts. Service Partner Plan customers are given a 15% discount off of a variety of other products including toilets, sinks, and faucets, and indoor air quality accessories.
- Inflation Hedge. Your planned maintenance costs will be fixed as long as you maintain your Service Partner Plan agreement. And you’ll have the costs budgeted for automatically. You don’t need to worry – we’ll take care of it!
The cost for a new annual HEATING AND COOLING maintenance agreement is $260 for two visits for one system or $390 for three visits for one system – if you have multiple systems each additional system is $220 for two visits or $360 for three visits. To renew an existing heating and cooling maintenance agreement, the cost is $244 for two visits for one system or $366 for three visits for one system.
The cost of a PLUMBING maintenance agreement starts at $204 for up to 2.5 bathrooms or $244 for 3+ bathrooms. To renew a plumbing maintenance agreement the cost starts at $184 for up to 2.5 bathrooms or $224 for 3+ bathrooms.
Get the benefits of prevention with the service you expect from Lindstrom Air Conditioning & Plumbing and you’ll receive our exclusive Blue Carpet Service. We’ll strive to arrive on time and in a clean uniform! Plus, we’ll cover our shoes before we enter, lay down work mats to keep our work areas clean, and tidy up when we’re done. And we’ll follow-up to make sure everything was exactly as you expected.”
To find out more about our maintenance agreement, contact us today.