One of the biggest misconceptions of routine maintenance is that it is too expensive. Although routine maintenance may add expense, it does not compare to the bill that follows a system emergency. A Preventative Maintenance Agreement from Lindstrom can save you hassle, time and money in the long run.
Some points of routine maintenance include:
- Inspect and clean housing unit for debris, evaporator coil, drain pan, and condensate drain pain
- Clean or replace air filters
- Check for any wear or damage to cords and other attachments
- Monitor the system, while in operation, for proper operation
- Monitor air conditioning and heat pump systems for correct refrigerant charge
- And much more…
Regular maintenance will allow you to get the most out of your air conditioning and heating systems. For systems that heat and cool, it’s recommended that maintenance is performed in spring and fall.
Your system manufacturer will even reward you for keeping your air conditioning and heating system regularly maintained. You may not know it, but your factory warranty may be void if you neglect regular maintenance. Without a factory warranty, you might be paying for any repairs out of pocket.
Contact Lindstrom to learn more about our Preventative Maintenance Agreement and start your home system on a healthier routine.