Lindstrom Plumbing knows hot water is important for everyday life—cooking, showers, cleaning, etc. That’s why we offer the latest in high-efficiency water heaters from Rheem & GE.
Quality Water heaters offer homeowners the reliability they demand, with the Energy Star® rating everyone looks for. And Lindstrom offers affordable installation and easy maintenance.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, households typically spend between $400-$600 per year for hot water. Don’t you want your water heater, which can be the second-largest energy suck in the home, to be the best?
Add value to your kitchen and/or bath with a Rheem or GE electric or hybrid water heater.
Rheem Hybrid Water Heaters
Professional Prestige® Hybrid Electric is the most efficient water heater available – with up to $4,000 in lifetime savings and less than 2 year payback*
- High 3.50 EF reduces operating cost $404 annually compared to a standard 50-gallon electric model
- ENERGY STAR® rated
- Delivers hot water faster than most standard electric water heaters – 70 gallons first-hour delivery for 50-gallon model, 78 gallons FHD for 65-gallon model and 90 gallons FHD for 80-gallon model
- Ambient operating range: 37-145° F is widest in class, offering more days of HP operation annually; designed to meet Northern Climate Spec (Tier 3)
- Easy access side connections
- Quick access to electrical junction box
- Easily replaces a standard electric water heater
- LCD Screen with built-in water sensor alert with audible alarm
- EcoNet™ WiFiconnected† technology and free mobile app gives users control over water systems, allowing for customizable temperature, vacation settings, energy savings and system monitoring at home or away. Visit Rheem.com/EcoNetConnect
- Water sensor detects water outside of the unit and sends an alert via the free Rheem EcoNet™ mobile app to the homeowner
- Energy Saver
- Heat Pump
- High Demand
- Vacation: 2-28 days (or placed on hold indefinitely)
- Premium grade anode rod with resistor extends the life of the tank
- 3/4″ NPT water inlet and outlet; 3/4″ condensate drain connections
- Incoloy stainless steel resistor elements
- Dry-fire protection
- Easy access, top mounted washable air filter
- 2″ Non-CFC foam insulation
- Enhanced flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve installed
- Low lead compliant
- Earthquake Kit part number SP20882, sold separately
- Vibration Isolation Kit part number SP20883, sold separately
- 10-Year limited tank and parts warranty
Speak with a Lindstrom Plumbing technician to discover which water heater would work best in your home.
Rheem Heat Pump Water Heater
The Rheem Heat Pump Water Heater from Lindstrom Plumbing delivers twice the efficiency of a conventional electric unit and offers the most energy-efficient water heater you can own. This energy-saving design will help a family reduce its carbon footprint by nearly two tons annually.