Quality Water heaters offer homeowners the reliability they demand, with the Energy Star® rating everyone looks for. And Lindstrom offers affordable installation and easy maintenance.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, households typically spend between $400-$600 per year for hot water. Don’t you want your water heater, which can be the second-largest energy suck in the home, to be the best?
Add value to your kitchen and/or bath with a Rheem or GE electric or hybrid water heater.
Rheem Hybrid Water Heaters
- Touch screen control
- Easy access, top-mounted washable air filter
- Enhanced flow brass drain valve
- LCD screen with built-in water sensor alert with audible alarm & service notifications
- EcoNet WiFi-connected technology & free mobile app
- Water sensor detects water outside of unit & send free EcoNet alert
- Multiple vacation modes
Why a hybrid water heater? Hybrid water heaters increase efficiency and is the latest advancement in electric water heating. Hybrid water heaters use heat pump technology, which can be more than twice as efficient as a standard electric water heater.
Speak with a Lindstrom Plumbing technician to discover which water heater would work best in your home.