Water heaters are responsible for a big part of your South Florida home’s energy consumption.
As energy costs continue to soar, Lindstrom can help you select the right solution for your South Florida home.
Standard Storage Water Heaters
Standard storage water heaters store and heat water in a reservoir. As water is used the tank is refilled and a set temperature is maintained to deliver hot water whenever it may be needed. When selecting a standard storage water heater, Lindstrom’s expert plumbers can help you choose a unit with the right capacity and energy efficiency necessary to meet your needs.
Standard Storage Water Heaters from Lindstrom:
- Temperature and pressure relief valve
- Energy saving heat traps included in the water inlets and outlets
- Magnesium anode rod design incorporates a special resistor that protects the tank from corrosion
- Heating elements resistored for added protection
- Porcelain enamel tank lining resists corrosion
- Energy efficient rigid foam insulation
- Self-cleaning system fights sediment build-up, reduces energy costs and provides more hot water
- Durable brass drain valve
For more on water heater repair and replacement, or any of our other products and services, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
“Had water under my hot water tank. The Lindstrom plumber that came out was a nice guy and very professional. He found the leak was from an element in the tank. He replaced the part, double checked the system, and educated me on were my shut of valves were. He was very fast at his work. Great to know that there are good honest people out there. I would highly recommend and will continue to use them.” – Jeff