“The gift of clean, fresh air for your loved ones…is priceless! We offer state-of-the-art air purifiers and UV Lights designed to reduce germs, bacteria, odors, and other pollutants, keeping you and yours happy and healthy!”
– Travis Davis, Installation Mgr.
Guardian Air and REME by RGF®
Guardian Air and REME air purifiers have the proactive ability to kill germs and reduce odors in a conditioned space. These units don’t need the pollutants to travel through the ductwork to be neutralized. Every time your fan blows air it carries the purifying power of nature’s “Friendly Oxidizers” out into the conditioned space where they begin to attack the Bacteria and Viruses at the source and reduce odors in your home.
Benefits of Guardian Air Purifiers:
- Reduces or eliminates smoke, cooking, pet, trash, “musty” or stale air, formaldehyde, paint or chemical odors
- 98% reduction of MRSA
- 99% reduction of Norwalk Virus
- 99+% reduction of SARS and Avian Flu
- Approved by the EPA
Benefits of REME Air Purifiers:
- Reduces or eliminates smoke, cooking, pet, trash, “musty” or stale air, formaldehyde, paint, or chemical odors
- air-purifier-remeReduces or eliminates smoke, cooking, pet, trash, “musty” or stale air, formaldehyde, paint, or chemical odors
- Now shown to be 99.9% effective against Covid-19!
- 99+% kill rate of H1N1 Swine flu on surfaces
- 99% kills rate on surfaces for Norwalk Virus, Bird Flu, Strep, and MRSA
- 99% of the germs in a sneeze are neutralized before the germs can make it 3 feet
- Kills 85% of gases and odors
- Approved by EPA
- Used by the U.S. Government, schools, hospitals, cruise ships, restaurants, daycare centers, commercial buildings, and residential homes.
Lindstrom’s Twin Stick Lite
At Lindstrom Air, we offer specialized UV Germicidal lamps that keep the coil on your air conditioning unit free of microbial growth and bacteria, providing the following benefits…
- Enhanced indoor air quality and air flow. Kills bacteria growing on the indoor coil.
- Increased comfort. You can enjoy a home free of odors that are caused by the growth of mildew in your heating and cooling system.
- Improved health. 50% of illnesses (such as colds and flu, allergies and asthma) are caused or aggravated by mildew, bacteria and fungi, according to the American College of Allergists.
- Equipment Protection. Mildew can accumulate on your heating and cooling system making it work harder and longer. This can lead to untimely repairs as well as the need to replace your system long before you should have to.
- Improves system efficiency, providing energy savings. Saves you money on your utility bills by allowing your home comfort system to run less often, for shorter periods of time and at peak efficiency.
- Silent operation
- 2 year Limited warranty, 90 day limited warranty for lamps
- Replace lamp after two years to maintain optimum lamp performance
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has cited indoor air pollution as one of the top five growing concerns in our country today. “As [we] spend most of [our] daily lives in homes, offices, schools, health care facilities or other buildings, the quality of the air [we] breathe indoors is critical for [our] health and well-being,” says Dr Srdan Matic, Unit Head, Noncommunicable Diseases and Environment at the WHO (World Health Organization, 2009).
Modern air purifiers and UV Germicidal lights can improve your health and safety by eliminating bacteria and germs from source and recirculated air, keeping your entire home cleaner and healthier.
The potential for the growth of bacteria on your air conditioning coils is a result of normal condensation that takes place during the cooling process. A UV Germicidal Lamp is designed to kill that bacteria by breaking down its DNA. It uses a technology that has been trusted for over 60 years to kill microorganisms in water purification, the food processing industries, hospital operating rooms, and more. The addition of a UV Lamp to your home comfort system can reduce your family’s risk of allergic reactions and illnesses as well as eliminate the foul odors associated with such growth on the coil.
For more on this or any of our other products and services, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!