More consumers and businesses pick Rinnai than any other tankless brand. Rinnai has been built on quality, and every unit is backed by the industry’s leading warranty. Plus, they are the first major tankless brand to manufacture in the U.S.A.
How a Tankless Water Heater Works
If you grew up in a home with lots of people taking showers and running appliances, you’ve probably experienced what it feels like when that big tank runs out of hot water. Not too fun, is it? So how can this box, about the size of a suitcase, mounted to your wall keep your showers hot and your tubs full?
It’s actually really simple. When the need for hot water arises by turning on a shower, washing machine, dishwasher, or faucet, cold water flows into the Rinnai Tankless Water Heater. Water is heated as it passes through a stainless steel heat exchanger and exits from the hot water outlet pipe to travel to where hot water is needed.
Why Go Tankless?
Whether you are building a new home, making improvements to your existing home, or have found yourself in the unfortunate situation of being without hot water due to a tank failure, there are many benefits to choosing Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters as your solution. Depending on your family size or water usage patterns, you may experience times when your tank does not produce an adequate amount of hot water. Or you may be interested in freeing up some valuable space in your home. The advantages to switching to a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater are truly endless regardless of your reason for making the change.
A Few Key Benefits
While there are many benefits to choosing a tankless water heater, there are a few that stand out and are worth highlighting:
- Endless supply of hot water – Never worry about running out of hot water again. Back to back showers? Just threw in a load of laundry? No problem if you have a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater!
- More space in your home -Replacing that large, clunky tank with a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater, which is roughly the size of a carry on suitcase will free up valuable storage space in your home. They also allow flexibility to install other non-traditional locations such as laundry rooms, closets, etc.
- Save on energy and water costs – Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters use up to 40% less energy than a traditional tank.
- Longer product life – Rinnai is known for its quality. Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters have a longer life span of up to twice as long as a traditional tank.
Rinnai RUR Series
Enjoy an endless supply of hot water with the SENSEI™ RUR199iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. Only the size of a small suitcase, the natural gas RUR199iN model is compact, easy-to-install and perfect for indoor locations.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified with an Energy Factor of 0.96 / Uniform Energy Factor of 0.93
- 15,000 BTU (Minimum) / 199,000 BTU (Maximum)
Rinnai RL Series
Enjoy an endless supply of hot water with this high efficiency non-condensing natural gas tankless water heater from Rinnai. Only the size of a small suitcase, the RL94iN is compact, easy-to-install, reliable and perfect for indoor locations. Rinnai products provide peace of mind with warranties that surpass the competition.
- Energy Factor of 0.82 / Uniform Energy Factor of 0.81
- 10,300 BTU (Minimum) / 199,000 BTU (Maximum)
For more on Rinnai tankless water heaters or any of our other products and services, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!