What should I do if have a major leak in my home? - Lindstrom Air Conditioning & Plumbing

If there is a leak inside your home or you have a burst pipe you should first turn off your water supply at the main shutoff valve. If you do not have a main shutoff valve, or don’t know where it is located, you may turn off your water at your meter in an emergency situation. It is advisable to contact a plumber during such emergencies. If any damage has occurred it is also advisable to contact your insurance company. Do not touch any wet electrical fittings – call an electrician.

Scroll to Top