Your thermostat controls the comfort of your family on the hottest day in July to the coldest day in January. Their features may vary from global remote access to simple ventilation controls, but today’s programmable thermostats have several things in common; they are: easy to use, contribute to overall system performance, maximize energy savings and provide complete comfort control.
By using a programmable, energy-saving thermostat you will save wear and tear on your high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment. It works efficiently by properly cycling the equipment and the set-it-and-forget-it programming makes energy savings automatic. This precise control delivers the comfortable temperature you want while using the energy most efficiently. Thermostats vary in technology. So ask your Lindstrom Air comfort consultant which thermostat is right for your south Florida home with benefits including:
- Beautiful ergonomic design
- Menu-driven programming is functional and user-friendly
- Perfect temperature control (within 1º F)
- Save up to 25% on annual heating and cooling costs
- Programmable fan controls for air circulation
- Seven-day lifestyle programming (including vacation controls)
- Qualifies as an Energy Star product with the U.S. Department of Energy
Offer an easy to use set-it-and-forget-it temperature control. We carry Honeywell products and they manufacture both digital and non-digital designs.
- Easy to use. Set-it-and-forget-it ease of use.
- Easy to see. Large, clear, backlit digital display. Easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Precise comfort control. Consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy
- Easy-access battery replacement. Flip-out door for easy battery replacement without removing or disassembling the thermostat.
Carrier has introduced the most powerful tools to manage the internal communication between system components and external communications with the user. The Carrier Infinity® fully integrated, self-configuring system, does everything from, verifying proper installation to maintaining proper airflow calibration over the whole life of the system. Carrier heating and cooling products are always talking to one another about how to keep your family comfortable.
- 7-inch touchscreen interface
- World-wide web friendly
- System apps for weather, performance, energy cost analysis and more
- When coupled with the Schlage LINK™ you can remotely adjust your home’s temperature and monitor security by computer or most web-enabled smart phones
For more on thermostats or any of our other HVAC products and services, please contact us today. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!