The Residential Water Heater Installer is responsible for installing, troubleshooting, and repairing water heaters in a residential environment. Customer-based activities require an individual possessing traits of decisiveness, initiative, tact, judgment, integrity, dependability, and the ability to communicate in a technically credible manner.
- Install, repair and maintain Residential Water Heaters
- Maintain a truck stock inventory at pre-determined levels.
- Understand and communicate “UP FRONT PRICING” to the customer.
- Work in a “TEAM” environment.
- Perform work that will meet all standards of building codes and safety.
- Clean driving record and background
- Lift, bend, climb, crawl (ladders, attics, tunnels)
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Must be able to work flexible hours (Nights and weekends)
- Plumbing or trade related school preferred
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have own hand tools
- Excellent Compensation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Industries Top Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Additional Voluntary Benefit Plans Available
- Term Life
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (vacation, Sick, personal days)
- Paid Holidays
- New Years” Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Year-Round Work
- Air Conditioned Vehicles, for applicable positions
- Fuel Cards, for applicable positions
- Sun Pass, for applicable positions
- I-Pad, and Cell Phones for applicable positions
- Continuous Career Training for your Professional Development
- Reward Spiffs and Employee Contests
Complete the form below to apply for the Water Heater Installer position in Pompano Beach, FL.