The Residential Duct Cleaner Cleans and sanitizes HVAC Duct Systems in accordance with NADCA Standards. Customer-based activities require an individual possessing traits of decisiveness, initiative, tact, judgment, integrity, dependability, and the ability to communicate in a technically credible manner.
- Professional appearance to company standards – Groomed & Clean shaven in uniform daily.
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment in peak condition.
- Adhere to work schedules and procedures set forth by department manager.
- Explain scope of work to customer and verify method of payment prior to starting work at each jobsite.
- Perform Aeroseal Tests and Duct Sealing as required.
- Wear shoe covers and clean job site before leaving each job.
- Keep immediate supervisor informed of damages or injuries as they occur.
- Inform customer of proper operation of the equipment and controls on each job.
- Complete and turn in all paperwork (proposals, financing papers, etc.) to Sales Coordinator on a daily basis.
- EPA Certification
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- A minimum of one-year prior HVAC Duct Cleaning/Duct Repair or service experience.
- Ability to work overtime/weekends required
- Excellent Compensation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Industries Top Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Additional Voluntary Benefit Plans Available
- Term Life
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (vacation, Sick, personal days)
- Paid Holidays
- New Years” Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Year-Round Work
- Air Conditioned Vehicles, for applicable positions
- Fuel Cards, for applicable positions
- Sun Pass, for applicable positions
- I-Pad, and Cell Phones for applicable positions
- Continuous Career Training for your Professional Development
- Reward Spiffs and Employee Contests
Complete the form below to apply for the Residential Duct Cleaner position in Pompano Beach, FL.