The Plumber reports to the Plumbing Manager and is responsible for installing, troubleshooting, and repairing water heaters, faucets, toilets, and garbage disposals and has the ability to clean and repair all drains and drainage systems in a residential environment. Customer-based activities involved in this position require an individual who is decisive, tactful, dependable, and who possesses initiative and the ability to communicate well with all customer groups. A Plumber must be able to accurately diagnose and efficiently accomplish a job to the mutual benefit of the customer.
- Install, repair and maintain Residential plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Maintain a truck stock inventory at pre-determined levels.
- Understand and communicate “UP FRONT PRICING” to the customer.
- Work in a “TEAM” environment.
- Perform work that will meet all standards of building codes and safety.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Neat, clean appearance
- Lift, bend, climb, crawl (ladders, attics, tunnels)
- Must be able to work flexible hours (Nights and weekends)
- Current Florida Drivers license
- Ability to work efficiently given time pressures, non-standard schedule, varying customer needs and demands, and backlog constraints.
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Must have own hand tools.
- Paid Training
- Careers Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Year-Round Work
- Spiffs, & Employee Contests
Complete the form below to apply for the Plumber position in Port St. Lucie, FL.