The Plumber reports to the Plumbing Manager and is responsible for installing, troubleshooting, and repairing water heaters, faucets, toilets, and garbage disposals and has the ability to clean and repair all drains and drainage systems in a residential environment. Customer-based activities involved in this position require an individual who is decisive, tactful, dependable, and who possesses initiative and the ability to communicate well with all customer groups. A Plumber must be able to accurately diagnose and efficiently accomplish a job to the mutual benefit of the customer.
- Install, repair and maintain Residential plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Maintain a truck stock inventory at pre-determined levels.
- Understand and communicate “UP FRONT PRICING” to the customer.
- Work in a “TEAM” environment.
- Perform work that will meet all standards of building codes and safety.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Neat, clean appearance
- Lift, bend, climb, crawl (ladders, attics, tunnels)
- Must be able to work flexible hours (Nights and weekends)
- Current Florida Drivers license
- Ability to work efficiently given time pressures, non-standard schedule, varying customer needs and demands, and backlog constraints.
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Must have own hand tools.
- Excellent Compensation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Industries Top Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Additional Voluntary Benefit Plans Available
- Term Life
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (vacation, Sick, personal days)
- Paid Holidays
- New Years” Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Year-Round Work
- Air Conditioned Vehicles, for applicable positions
- Fuel Cards, for applicable positions
- Sun Pass, for applicable positions
- I-Pad, and Cell Phones for applicable positions
- Continuous Career Training for your Professional Development
- Reward Spiffs and Employee Contests
Complete the form below to apply for the Plumber position in Port St. Lucie, FL.