The New Construction Service Technician is responsible for performing a range of HVAC jobs including the wiring and start-up of Residential HVAC equipment in New Construction homes. Job-related contact can occur with virtually all demographic groups, with the majority of the contacts being other Lindstrom technicians, the Construction Manager, and Dispatcher.
- Performing routine HVAC service activities without direct oversight or on-site assistance.
- Must be able to diagnose and repair HVAC equipment of all types
- Perform warranty service work within the first year of installation
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Neat, clean appearance
- HVAC technicians must be EPA-certified NATE certification a plus
- One or more years of successful experience in residential service.
- Good verbal and reading skills, including the ability to read and apply manufacturers’ instructions and to clearly communicate with residential customers.
- Interest and initiative in maintaining and advancing his or her HVAC skills through a combination of self-study, company training, manufacturers’ workshops, and other professional development activities.
- Current, Valid Florida drivers license
- Ability to work under pressures of time, a non-standard schedule, weather, customer needs, and backlog constraints.
- Maintain company vehicle in peak condition
- Ability to work independently
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Technical training
- Incentive compensation programs
- Supplemental health benefits
Complete the form below to apply for the New Construction Service Technician position in Port St. Lucie, FL.