Under general direction, performs semi-skilled and skilled work in the operation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems; and does related work as required.
- Professional appearance to company standards – groomed and clean shaven in uniform daily.
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment in peak condition.
- Adhere to work schedules and procedures set forth by department manager.
- Install equipment according to local municipality’s code and manufacturers standards.
- Wear shoe covers and clean job site before leaving each job.
- Keep immediate supervisor informed of damages or injuries as they occur.
- Complete and turn in all paperwork to Office Coordinator on a daily basis.
- Ability to solder, follow blueprints, knowledge of new construction field work
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Ability to work overtime/weekends required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Technical training
- Incentive compensation programs
- Supplemental health benefits
Complete the form below to apply for the New Construction Equipment Setter position in Port St. Lucie, FL.