Under general direction, performs semi-skilled and skilled work in the operation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems; and does related work as required.
- Professional appearance to company standards – groomed and clean shaven in uniform daily.
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment in peak condition.
- Adhere to work schedules and procedures set forth by department manager.
- Install equipment according to local municipality’s code and manufacturers standards.
- Wear shoe covers and clean job site before leaving each job.
- Keep immediate supervisor informed of damages or injuries as they occur.
- Complete and turn in all paperwork to Office Coordinator on a daily basis.
- Ability to solder, follow blueprints, knowledge of new construction field work
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Ability to work overtime/weekends required
- Excellent Compensation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Industries Top Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Additional Voluntary Benefit Plans Available
- Term Life
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (vacation, Sick, personal days)
- Paid Holidays
- New Years” Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Year-Round Work
- Air Conditioned Vehicles, for applicable positions
- Fuel Cards, for applicable positions
- Sun Pass, for applicable positions
- I-Pad, and Cell Phones for applicable positions
- Continuous Career Training for your Professional Development
- Reward Spiffs and Employee Contests
Complete the form below to apply for the New Construction Equipment Setter position in Pompano Beach, FL.
Fill out my online form.