Under general direction, performs semi-skilled and skilled work in the operation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems; and does related work as required.
- Performs a wide variety of HVAC Duct Work installations and repairs for heating and air conditioning systems in residential homes
- Able to understand the operating principles of heating, air conditioning, and work safety practices related to HVAC work.
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used to install duct work
- Perform daily work duties associated with the trade with little to no supervision in the field.
- Possession of a valid Florida License.
- Possess an analytical and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow blueprints and understand technical instructions.
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to recognize and locate conditions which require repair and maintenance work; keep records.
- Ability to explain technical information to clients at a level they understand.
- Able to work independently.
- Effectively use a computer, and knowledge of applicable software.
- Excellent Compensation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Industries Top Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Additional Voluntary Benefit Plans Available
- Term Life
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (vacation, Sick, personal days)
- Paid Holidays
- New Years” Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Year-Round Work
- Air Conditioned Vehicles, for applicable positions
- Fuel Cards, for applicable positions
- Sun Pass, for applicable positions
- I-Pad, and Cell Phones for applicable positions
- Continuous Career Training for your Professional Development
- Reward Spiffs and Employee Contests
Complete the form below to apply for the New Construction Duct Mechanic position in Port St. Lucie, FL.
Fill out my online form.