The Maintenance Technician reports to the Maintenance Manager, and is responsible for performing a range of Maintenance related jobs for residential customers. Customer-based activities involved in this position require an individual who is decisive, tactful, dependable, and who possesses initiative and the ability to communicate well with all customer groups.
- Performing a wide variety of maintenance and repair task in the operation of HVAC.
- Repairs and maintains thermostats, air flow, blower fans, belts and bearings.
- Understand the operating principles of HVAC and work safety practices related to HVAC
- Performing related duties as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Two or more years of successful experience.
- Good verbal and reading skills, including the ability to read and apply manufacturers’ instructions and to clearly communicate with residential customers, suppliers, and other Lindstrom employees.
- Interest and initiative in maintaining and advancing his or her HVAC skills through a combination of self-study, company training, manufacturers’ workshops, and other professional development activities.
- Current Florida drives license
- Ability to work under pressures of time, a non-standard schedule, weather, customer needs, and backlog constraints.
- Excellent Compensation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Industries Top Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Additional Voluntary Benefit Plans Available
- Term Life
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (vacation, Sick, personal days)
- Paid Holidays
- New Years” Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Year-Round Work
- Air Conditioned Vehicles, for applicable positions
- Fuel Cards, for applicable positions
- Sun Pass, for applicable positions
- I-Pad, and Cell Phones for applicable positions
- Continuous Career Training for your Professional Development
- Reward Spiffs and Employee Contests
Complete the form below to apply for the Maintenance Technician position in Pompano Beach, FL.