The Service Dispatcher reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for assisting in the administration, field productivity, and field profitability of the Service Department. The incumbent also assists the Service Manager in achieving the applicable sections of the corporate strategic plan. Initiative, integrity, organizational, and supervisory skills are essential to achieving departmental and corporate goals in this position. Job-related contact can occur with virtually all demographic groups, with the majority of daily contacts being with Lindstrom service technicians & maintenance technicians.
- Scheduling service jobs taking into consideration the expected complexity of the job versus the experience and capabilities of available technicians.
- Coordinating the scheduling of the Parts Runner’s time with the Service Manager.
- Cooperating with all department managers in support of all facets of the Service Department’s goals and objectives.
- Helping in the resolution of customer complaints in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner, and reporting all such incidents to the Service Manager.
- Performing related staff-level duties as directed by the Service Manager.
- Proven supervisory experience in a customer service environment preferably in HVAC contracting or building services industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to work with diverse customer groups, all personnel levels in the HVAC field
- Basic knowledge of HVAC technology,
- Knowledge of HVAC-related terms.
- Ability and initiative to work a non-standard schedule, including a willingness to be available to help if the department is short staffed.
- Paid Training
- Careers Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Year-Round Work
- Spiffs, & Employee Contests
Complete the form below to apply for the Service Dispatcher position in Pompano Beach, FL.