The Residential Field Supervisor assists and oversees the daily operations of residential HVAC installations. Customer-based activities require an individual possessing traits of decisiveness, initiative, tact, judgment, integrity, dependability, and the ability to communicate in a technically credible manner.
- Oversee HVAC installation teams – perform quality control
- Able to troubleshoot and read schematics on residential HVAC equipment
- Perform repairs and maintains thermostats, air filters, blower fans, belts, and bearings.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs various makes and models of HVAC equipment.
- Understand the operating principles of heating, air conditioning, and work safety practices related to HVAC work.
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in the installation and repair of heating and air conditioning equipment in residential and light commercial buildings.
- Perform daily work duties associated with the trade with little to no supervision in the field.
- Technically knowledgeable in the installation and operation of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, and ventilating systems in residential homes.
- 3 years of experience installing, operating, maintaining, and repairing HVAC equipment.
- Possess of a valid Florida License.
- EPA Certification and 410A
- Possess an analytical and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow blueprints and understand technical instructions.
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to supervise and ensure proper equipment installation to code; keep records.
- Ability to explain technical information to clients at a level they understand.
- Able to work independently.
- Effectively use a computer, and knowledge of applicable software.
- NATE Certification, and trade school experience desired, but not required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Beneift
- Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Technical training
- Incentive compensation programs
- Supplemental health benefits
Complete the form below to apply for the Residential Field Supervisor position in Pompano Beach, FL.