The Installation Technician reports to the Installation Manager and is responsible for performing a range of HVAC installation jobs for residential customers. Customer-based activities require an individual possessing traits of decisiveness, initiative, tact, judgment, integrity, dependability, and the ability to communicate in a technically credible manner.
- Serving as a member of Add on Replacement Department teams which are organized to conduct HVAC installation jobs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Performing routine HVAC installation activities without direct oversight or on-site assistance.
- Performing related duties as directed by the Installation Manager.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Neat, clean appearance
- HVAC technicians must be EPA-certified, or currently in an accredited school to obtain certification
- Good oral and reading skills, including the ability to read and apply manufacturers’ installation instructions and clearly communicate with residential customers, suppliers.
- Interest and initiative in maintaining his/her HVAC skills through a combination of self-study, company training, manufacturers’ workshops, and other professional development activities.
- Current Florida Drivers license
- Ability to work efficiently given time pressures, non-standard schedule, varying customer needs and demands, and backlog constraints.
- Excellent Compensation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Industries Top Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Additional Voluntary Benefit Plans Available
- Term Life
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (vacation, Sick, personal days)
- Paid Holidays
- New Years” Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Year-Round Work
- Air Conditioned Vehicles, for applicable positions
- Fuel Cards, for applicable positions
- Sun Pass, for applicable positions
- I-Pad, and Cell Phones for applicable positions
- Continuous Career Training for your Professional Development
- Reward Spiffs and Employee Contests
Complete the form below to apply for the Installer position in Port St. Lucie, FL.