The Installation Technician reports to the Installation Manager and is responsible for performing a range of HVAC installation jobs for residential customers. Customer-based activities require an individual possessing traits of decisiveness, initiative, tact, judgment, integrity, dependability, and the ability to communicate in a technically credible manner.
- Serving as a member of Ad on Replacement Department teams which are organized to conduct HVAC installation jobs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Performing routine HVAC installation activities without direct oversight or on-site assistance.
- Performing related duties as directed by the Installation Manager.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Neat, clean appearance
- HVAC technicians must be EPA-certified, or currently in an accredited school to obtain certification
- Good oral and reading skills, including the ability to read and apply manufacturers’ installation instructions and clearly communicate with residential customers, suppliers.
- Interest and initiative in maintaining his/her HVAC skills through a combination of self-study, company training, manufacturers’ workshops, and other professional development activities.
- Current Florida Drivers license
- Ability to work efficiently given time pressures, non-standard schedule, varying customer needs and demands, and backlog constraints.
- Paid Training
- Careers Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Year-Round Work
- Spiffs, & Employee Contests
Complete the form below to apply for the Installer position in Pompano Beach, FL.