Drain pipes inevitably become clogged over time with grease, hair, soap scum, sludge, and roots, which inhibit the proper function of the draining system at your Florida home. When your blockage is too tough for drain snaking to help, sewer jet cleaning is the solution.
Do I need a jet cleaning?
Typically, a jet cleaning is done on an as needed basis, but it can be a great preventative maintenance service, clearing debris before it leads to a clog.
The most common signs of a clogged line are:
- Gurgling sounds that come from drains and toilets
- Water backing up out of drains or toilets
- Smell of raw sewage coming from drains
Any of these sound familiar? A jet cleaning may be the right solution for you. Ask one of our experts if it’s the best option for your situation.
How does jet cleaning work?
The main tool used in jet cleaning is pressurized water that can cut through any obstruction within the sewer piping system. A machine pressurizes the water, then a hose with a special nozzle attached scours the inside of the drain pipe. This removes the buildup of grease and debris that has formed inside the drain pipe.
What to expect
During your jet cleaning your Lindstrom plumber will:
- Choose the appropriate water pressure for your individual piping system, taking into account the size and material of the pipes, so no damage is done to your plumbing system.
- Perform a video inspection of the drain line to confirm the sewer drain is clear.
After the jet cleaning is completed, your drain pipes will be clear and restored to nearly new condition.
Besides clear and restored drain pipes, you can expect to have fewer plumbing calls, which equates to savings in your pocket. Jet cleaning is efficient, economical, and an environmentally safe way to clean your pipes.
Contact us today for more information on our jetting services. Lindstrom Air Conditioning and Plumbing has over 40 years of experience serving South Florida.