Having your heater and air conditioner maintained is a no-brainer for efficiency and reliability. The biggest problem is usually remembering to have it done before the weather gets to be extreme. If you’re like most people, having one less thing to remember is worth a lot. A maintenance agreement with a reputable, licensed contractor like Lindstrom lets you check your heating and cooling system off your to-do list.
A Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement with Lindstrom lets you take the first step to guaranteeing that you’ll have your annual maintenance done on your heater and air conditioner. That’s because we’ll remind you that it needs to be done and offer you convenient times for your appointment. You will also:
- Extend the life of your system. A system that is maintained can last 3-5 years longer than one that is not.
- Ensure that the manufacturer’s warranty will not be voided. All manufacturers require annual maintenance by a certified technician for their warranty to be valid.
- Reduce the chance that there will be an emergency repair. When a heating and cooling system is inspected regularly, a technician can spot potential inconvenient and expensive problems and help you avoid them.
- Keep your system running at peak efficiency, which keeps your utility bills low and comfort high.
It’s not just your heater and air conditioner that benefit from a Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement; we’ve built in some benefits for you as well:
- Certified technicians
- Priority service
- 15% discount on everything Lindstrom services including: cooling, heating, plumbing, sewer, air quality and air duct cleaning
- Two complete services per year on air conditioning/heating systems, and one plumbing inspection
- Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement is transferrable to a new home if you should move
- Your planned maintenance cost is fixed for as long as you continue your Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement
- 10% discount on other products including: replacement water heaters, sewer/water line replacements and indoor air quality accessories
Ensure that any agreement you enter into is with someone you can trust to offer the best service possible. At Lindstrom, you know what you can expect: certified technicians, top-notch service, and a company that truly cares about its customers in emergencies and every day.