The holiday season is just around the corner, and you know what that means – lots of gatherings, family dinners, parties, and celebrations with family and friends. Chances are you’ll be hosting one or more holiday gatherings. But along with the festivities come the increased demand and stress on your home’s plumbing and AC systems.
While this may not be the most glamorous part of holiday hosting, it is crucial for your guests’ comfort and safety. Our experts at Lindstrom Air Conditioning and Plumbing know you have a lot to consider as you are planning and hosting holiday festivities, and to make things a bit easier for you, we have some tips and tricks to help make sure your plumbing and AC systems are holiday ready.
Get your plumbing in order
It is essential to ensure your plumbing system is working correctly to avoid any last-minute disasters.
- Schedule a Professional Inspection with our Lindstrom plumbers: This will help you identify and address any potential issues before they become holiday headaches.
- Clean Those Drains: With all the cooking and feasting, there’s bound to be extra food scraps going down the disposal and lots of hair and soap scum in the bathroom drains. Make sure to give them a good clean before the festivities kick off.
- Consider a Garbage Disposal Upgrade: If your garbage disposal has seen better days, consider getting it serviced or replaced before your guests arrive. You don’t want to deal with clogs and backups during the holiday meal!
Make sure your AC system is up to the mark
A comfortable indoor temperature is a must when hosting guests during the holidays. Ensure your AC system is working to keep your home comfortable enough for everyone.
- Schedule a Tune-Up: If it’s been a while since your AC system had some TLC, schedule a professional checkup. We can make sure everything is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Change Your Filters: If you’re hosting guests during the holidays, their comfort is a top priority. A clean air filter helps maintain a consistent and comfortable temperature throughout your home. Nobody wants to spend the holidays in a chilly or stuffy environment. Changing the filters will also help maintain good indoor air quality for your guests.
Hosting guests during the holidays can be a lot of work, but with proper preparation, it can also be a lot of fun. By following these plumbing and AC tips, you can ensure your home is ready for your guests and promote a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Call Lindstrom Air at (800) 813-1824. We are always happy to help with any AC and plumbing needs that you may have to ensure a successful holiday season. Happy holidays!