With Halloween right around the corner we expect to see ghosts, goblins and ghouls around town.
But did you know the monsters you should be worried about aren’t hiding under the bed, but lurking in your ceilings and behind your walls?
That’s right. The air ducts that transport conditioned air throughout your home may be harboring dust mites, mold and even populations of insects or rodents.
These critters or their contaminants are then allowed to re-circulate into the air you and your family breathes via your cooling system.
We think that’s scary.
Fortunately, air duct cleaning services can remove these contaminants so you can rest assured you are all breathing clean air.
Warning: You May Not Want to Know…
• If your air vents look dirty, your air ducts likely are too.
• Your air ducts can contain dust mite feces, cockroach particles, mold, Lead and even Arsenic.
• The average home with six rooms accumulates up to 40 pounds of dust every year.
• If you’re hearing strange noises coming from your walls or ceiling, your air ducts may be infested with insects or rodents.
• Dirt and dust build-up in your duct system can also cause issues for people with respiratory illnesses, asthma or allergies.
• 90% of cooling system failures are a result of dirt and dust buildup in your system.
Don’t wait for things to go ‘bump in the night.’ Give us a call today.