Why Should You Become a Service Partner?
- Instant Recognition. As a member of our Service Partner Plan you will be flying “first class” whenever you need air conditioning, heating or plumbing sales, service or repair.
- Convenience of having your air conditioning/heating and plumbing maintenance taken care, preserving manufacturer’s warranties on major component failures.
- Peace of Mind. Knowing that your air conditioning, heating and plumbing systems are operating safely and efficiently - no loose electrical wires or water leaks
- Priority Service. We put you in the front of the line for service in the unlikely event that you experience the need for any type of urgent service.
- 15% Discount. Service Partner Plan customers are given a 15% discount off of everything we service including: cooling, heating, plumbing, sewer, air quality and air duct cleaning.
- Elective Systems Checks. As a Service Partner you can request and receive anytime you like, and as often as you like, a complete home plumbing or indoor quality check-up. We will put an expert in your home just for asking, an expert that can answer all of your concerns or questions.
- Increase Equipment Life Span. Our routine maintenance extends your air conditioning, heating and plumbing equipment’s life span up to 25% and that’s worth at least $125 dollars a year (or about $10 a month!)
- Transferrable. You have the option of transferring your plan to your new home if you move to a home in our service area. Or you can even transfer the coverage to the new owners of your home, should you move out of our coverage area.
- Prevention of breakdowns. Routine maintenance prevents most system failures. Air conditioning, heating & plumbing system failures are not only inconvenient but costly!
- Three Visits Per Year. We will come perform our complete service and efficiency maximization protocol on your air conditioning/heating system once each season and perform an annual plumbing inspection.
- 10% Discounts. Service Partner Plan customers are given a 10% discount off of a variety of other products including: replacement water heaters, sewer/water line replacements and indoor air quality accessories.
- Inflation Hedge. Your planned maintenance costs will be fixed as long as you maintain your Service Partner Plan agreement. And you’ll have the costs budgeted for automatically. You don’t need to worry - we’ll take care of it!
To find out more about our maintenance agreement, contact us today.