A whole home dehumidifier maintains a balanced amount of humidity year round, making your home healthier by minimizing harmful contaminates such as viruses, bacteria and dust mites. In addition, a constant humidity level preserves home furnishings and the structural integrity of your home.
Lindstrom recommends the Honeywell’s TrueDry™ Dehumidification system. This integrated solution can be centrally ducted for whole-house control or operate unducted to address moisture problem areas.
- Increased Comfort - Remove excess moisture from the air, delivering fresh, filtered air in the home.
- Energy Savings - Less moisture in the home reduces the strain on your air conditioner and also allows you to set your thermostat higher to run your air conditioner less
- Minimal Maintenance - Automatically drains itself and only requires an air filter to be changed once per year
- Integrated Solution - Can remove moisture evenly throughout the entire home or focus specifically on problem areas that can lead to costly renovations
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind - Unlike portable units, Honeywell whole-house dehumidifiers provide unobtrusive, quiet and efficient operation.