January 17th is National Customer Service Day; it’s on this day that we want to say a heartfelt “Thank You” to our customers and let you that we’ll continue to provide outstanding customer service for the other 364 days as well.
Our customer service is unmatched in the Fort Lauderdale area. We were founded in 1975 on the idea that unless our customers are fully satisfied, we haven’t done our job. We have a history of over 39 years of service and continue to add happy customers every year.
Our customer service affiliations and accolades include:
- Better Business Bureau
- Angie’s List
- Nexstar Network
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- Indoor Air Quality Association
- Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of customer service. We will:
- Schedule service at a time that is convenient to you.
- Send a technician who treats you and your home with respect, is background checked, and always carries photo identification.
- Ensure our technicians are trained to the highest standards in the industry.
- Never surprise you when it comes to cost; we give a written quote on the work, and charge by the job instead of by the hour.
- Keep our trucks well-stocked so there is less chance of waiting for a part and scheduling a second service visit.
- Be available 24/7, 365 days a year…because emergencies happen.
- Always call to let you know we are on our way.
- Never be satisfied with the job unless you are. No exceptions.
Part of serving you includes keeping up-to-date on current and upcoming technologies and ensuring everyone in our company is fully trained and certified where necessary—from the person who answers the phones to the technician whose job it is to keep you comfortable in your home.
We stand behind our work and the products we use; in addition to manufacturer’s warranties, we offer five of our own warranties on products and services.
Customer service works on a cycle: A customer calls us, we provide the best service we can until the customer is completely satisfied, and then the customer calls us again the next time they need heating, cooling, plumbing, or air quality service. The cycle expands when a customer recommends us to a friend. So all of our success actually comes from you, our customers.
We want to take the opportunity that National Customer Service Day provides to thank you for trusting us to come into your homes and keep you comfortable and healthy. We look forward to the opportunity to provide excellent service in the coming year.